Re: [OM] I'm Back35

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm Back35
From: "ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(swisspace)" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:30:09 +0100
Hi Piers,

I remember digital film as well but IIRC you also had to replace the back and
it wasn't for all cameras, don't think olympus was on the list but i guess they
couldn't make the sensor thin enough, now though with technical advances it may
be possible to create an alternative that needs no camera modifications.

I love the fuji experience but there are still too many bells and whistles for
my needs and that also goes for my new digital Olys.

shooting fully manually would be nice but maybe the memory is better than the
reality 😉

With best regards
Ian