Re: [OM] WTFocus Stacking`

Subject: Re: [OM] WTFocus Stacking`
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 10:25:31 +1000
I've read through that DP Review thread several times and from what I
understand:

* The focus differential you set for FS is not a fixed value but is modified by
the camera depending on aperture (and presumably focal length)
* The focus differential you set for FB is a fixed value and is not modified by
the camera depending on either aperture or focal length

Is this correct?  I found the posters explanation somewhat confusing.

...Wayne