Re: [OM] More Stacks [was WTFocus Stacking`]

Subject: Re: [OM] More Stacks [was WTFocus Stacking`]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 11:02:39 -0500
On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 2:04 AM Wayne Harridge <
wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All 22 were there when I looked which was about 10 min before I replied.
>

> > <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympu
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus>
> s_List/Stacks>

I had looked when there were only 5, so I'm glad this prompted me to look
again.  The photos are just superb.  I think one of the things about a
focus stack is that it is really successful as a stack when it doesn't call
attention to itself as a stack.  These just look like photos that were
worth all the trouble to get them just as they are now without calling
attention to any of the fussy processes.

A couple I don't understand  in looking at them why they required a stack
rather than just a bit more stop-down, but that's probably something to do
with why they are a successful stack (see above):

http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Stacks&image=_A005200-214croofm.jpg
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Stacks&image=_A005217-26croofm.jpg
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Olympus_List/Stacks&image=_A006176-90croof80.jpg

Joel W.