Re: [OM] WTFocus Stacking`

Subject: Re: [OM] WTFocus Stacking`
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 23:19:23 -0700
On 7/16/2022 5:25 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
I've read through that DP Review thread several times and from what I
understand:

* The focus differential you set for FS is not a fixed value but is modified by
the camera depending on aperture (and presumably focal length)
* The focus differential you set for FB is a fixed value and is not modified by
the camera depending on either aperture or focal length

Is this correct?  I found the posters explanation somewhat confusing.

Wish I could help, but it's been too long since I did my testing - and it appears that my recollection of the results is wrong. See below.