Re: [OM] Keep or no?

Subject: Re: [OM] Keep or no?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:59:37 -0800
On 2/19/2022 2:32 PM, John Duggan via olympus wrote:
Mike, there is always the Kowa  Prominar 8.5mm f2.8 lens. Very expensive but
zero distortion.

In the ephotozine reviews, the Laowa tests slightly better. Remember, this is for astro, so wide open. Laowa is wider, sharper, center and corner, and less CA.

Sample variation makes this kind of comparison less than authoritative, but
it's all we have.

Nice to see you are still lurking about. 😁

Wide Eyed Moose

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Feb 2022, at 20:12, Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>