[OM] Keep or no?

Subject: [OM] Keep or no?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:43:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I hope I am more WOW'd by the announcement tomorrow than the 7-14/2.8.  To be
fair I did use ACR which "corrects" the 7% barrel distortion  to about 1% and
the lens has field curvature to boot.   It's intended purpose though is wide
open use --mostly.
I very carefully focused in MF with the chimney in the center of the frame as
is proper for this type of decentering analysis.   I was still taken aback of
how soft it is in the corners.  I suppose if the barrel distortion is left
alone and carefully processed, it may be good enough.  I expected better for
1300 ish .

Yes?  I don't think the PL 8-16 is better at 8mm. Sigh.

Now what?

Mike