Re: [OM] MFT and video

Subject: Re: [OM] MFT and video
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:20:49 +0200
I beg to defer Ken, just once in a while :-)

FF is what we used in film cameras, OM included, and came from motion pictures.

Finding flaws in FF aka 35mm aka 24x36 is somewhat overstated when you consider
the gems the motion pictures industry worldwide has produced.

Youtube is mainly crap by and for non pros, non aesthetes, non name it and it’s
yours.

I nevertheless remain faithfully yours in so many respects ;-)

Amities

Philippe