Re: [OM] MFT and video

Subject: Re: [OM] MFT and video
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:32:37 -0800
> > I will try harder. :)
> "Oh thanks! I'd really appreciate that,  they said.*
> * There has just GOT to be a better pronoun for a singular person/body of
> mixed/multiple genders. Is this about a single
> intimate encounter, or a group?

It is something that drives me up a wall. "They/Them/Theirs" is
something that is pure "Fingernails on Chalkboard" evil to me. I hate
it with a passion. But the problem is that every other option is just
plain confusing.

What I do is default to the masc pronoun and name unless blatantly in
fem mode. The majority of the time I'm pretty androgynous so it can go
either way and I'll answer to either name. Regardless, it's still
awkward for everybody involved.

AG/DG Schnozz