Re: [OM] MFT and video

Subject: Re: [OM] MFT and video
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:14:34 -0800
> I beg to defer Ken, just once in a while :-)

LOL. Just once in a while?

> Finding flaws in FF aka 35mm aka 24x36 is somewhat overstated when you
> consider the gems the motion pictures industry worldwide has produced.

Motion Pictures make up a very tiny percentage of the content that the
majority of people watch. It's the exception. The vast majority of
content has come from and continues to come from much smaller formats.
Another factor is that the typical camera-subject distance, as well as
the overall viewing angle of motion picture versus everything else is
typically much different.

> Youtube is mainly crap by and for non pros, non aesthetes, non name it and
> it’s yours.

Mine is crap, but I'm trying to make it less smelly crap.

> I nevertheless remain faithfully yours in so many respects ;-)

I will try harder. :)

AG Schnozz