Re: [OM] OK, Flowers, or ?? [was Everything OK on the list?]

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, Flowers, or ?? [was Everything OK on the list?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:29:06 -0700
<>

The competing  hypotheses are at the top of the stretch with the New Physics
Bernie Sanders horse leading by a nose but the SM horse is still very much in
contention with the incorrect measurement horse a length behind.

Which horse will win?

As with a horse race, there will be a winner - but then another race.

Stupidest quote from a physicist:

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in
it.”
              ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Historically, that has NEVER been true. Don't bet on it becoming true in our
lifetimes, or long after.

Are you following the folks theorizing that black holes - aren't? The theory I've read about is that they are a heretofore unknown additional state of matter. Robert Laughlin is doing the math on that one.

Frolicking Theories Moose