Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?

Subject: Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:44:34 -0000
2GB?? If it had been anybody else, AG, I would have questioned whether that
was a typo for 2Gb!

I am getting rather tired of sales calls from a fibre network provider
offering a super-duper package of high-speed 300Megabytes/second connection.
I correct them to megabits, and then they just revert to what they said at
the outset. If you don't understand what you are trying to sell, you ain't
going to sell much.

Piers