Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?

Subject: Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 21:40:59 +0100
Chris, you cannot expect news outlets to cater to the preferences of the 1% of
the population who insist on using technology from 30 years ago. Dialup?
Please…I don’t even have a landline anymore. Welcome to the third decade of the
21st century.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"