Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?

Subject: Re: [OM] Earthlink Outage ?dial up? Means?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 16:10:25 -0600
We have overhead fiber. Today we have freezing rain, which we brought down an
old pine tree, which in turn brought down the the main power distribution line
and the neutral, as well as the fiber. Power is restored, but fiber will take a
bit longer. No TV or internet except for iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone