Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides - Pie

Subject: Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides - Piers
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:18:16 +0100
Piers

If I may QUOTE myself :

I’m looking for proven software that actually works for SHARPENING* scans,
mainly slides at the moment.

The ideal candidate should be running on a MAC*, possibly from LR, and
optionally be freeware ...

Thanks in anticipation for sharing your practices as I have read tests but
prefer to rely on HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE* from trusted sources, i.e, you :-)

UNQUOTE
                        * my CAPITALS ;-)

No harm done, I’m now used to the (days)functioning of the list and know some
information gets forgotten, and threads may also be hijacked, but all of that
is part of those things I like here :-)

Thanks again for your precious input, advice, and care.

Amities

Philippe