Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides

Subject: Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:37:13 -0700
At 12/14/2020 11:15 AM, Piers wrote:

>You might like to take a look at http://www.pixelgenius.com/ Philippe. It
>meets the specifications in your middle paragraph (except for the LR aspect),
>and has some well-known names behind it, such as Martin Evening, Jeff Schewe,
>Seth Resnick and even Bruce Fraser.

"PixelGenius, LLC. (PG), creators of the PhotoKit line of Photoshop plug-ins,
is closing down our commercial operations and is ceasing any further
development of our current products. The nature of the industry and marketplace
has evolved as digital photography with raw processing applications has
diminished the need for pixel based editors such as Photoshop. "

releasing as freeware.

WayneS