Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides

Subject: Re: [OM] TECHNIES : A query about sharpening after scanning slides
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 09:51:16 -0600
I just  noticed your inquiry that came in a little bit ago.  So, the list has life.

I passed my old scanner on to another Lugger because I had scanned all that were worth saving.  But, for sharpening, I find that Topaz Denoise   AI, though not free, is the best I've ever used, and is constantly being improved.  I use it as a PS filter.