Re: [OM] Waaay OT--stuck water filter housing

Subject: Re: [OM] Waaay OT--stuck water filter housing
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:38:18 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<Also are you sure that the pressure is totally released upstream and down?

Good question as that was an issue with my first ride in this rodeo.  I let the
water run for 10 min until it was just a drip into a pale with the circuit
isolated.

I appreciate all the excellent suggestions.  I will not surrender easily.  I'll
work on it again later in the week when I get a chance. I really really dread
the under the sink ones.  I let Luke do the carbon cartridges for the RO unit
at that formidable location when he was at my place for something else.
He has the strength of a grizzly bear and the finesse of a violinist, with
every tool imaginable, but the price of admission is very high--very common in
this state. It often pays me to take a day off and work on house projects.

Mike