Re: [OM] Setting Sun and Falling Snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Setting Sun and Falling Snow
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:18:08 -0800
Jim wrote:
> Looks like you struck gold in that mountain!   I like it!

Thank you. The E-1 sees sunset colors just a little differently and
getting the picture without it going nuclear is sometimes like walking
a tightrope.

There are evenings where the sky lights up in a way that I've got to
use wide-angle lenses:

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/358
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/316
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/303

And other evenings that demand the long telephotos lenses:

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/284
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/281
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/270

Sometimes, it's somewhere in the middle:

http://zone-10.com/d1/node/257

Which lens to grab when going outdoors to get the shot? Usually it is
just my mood, but it's very dependent on what the clouds are doing.
These are all taken from the porch or driveway.

AG Schnozz