Re: [OM] Setting Sun and Falling Snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Setting Sun and Falling Snow
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 12:54:13 -0700
At 10/13/2020 12:18 PM, Ken wrote:
>Jim wrote:
>> Looks like you struck gold in that mountain!   I like it!
>
>Thank you. The E-1 sees sunset colors just a little differently and
>getting the picture without it going nuclear is sometimes like walking
>a tightrope.

As much as I enjoy the images the E-1 is creating for you.
I'm too lazy to walk a tightrope. My ankle has healed, but
not that healed.

I'm also in it for the fun, and so far, the Sonies have been good
to me in the fun department; and usability. The GX9 not as much
as I thought it would. EVF for one.

The lens choices these days for Sonie offers a lot, especially for GAS.

Some people only paint with sable brushes, for others, the nylon
brushes work just fine.

Whatever gets one out taking photos is the right camera.

WayneS