Re: [OM] Transient cam malady, next steps?

Subject: Re: [OM] Transient cam malady, next steps?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:29:23 -0800
> "As a non-engineer my hardware olfactory sense is limited to two odors---bad
> or potentially self remediable.  I just get a bad smell."

After hiking one of my mountains, I just smell bad. These fancy
synthetic quick-dry fabrics tend to, uh, get interesting...

Oh, on a related note, there was a fire in a data center here in
Alaska this week. One of their big UPS units decided to pack it in.
Fortunately, the flames were contained to a portion of the room, but
it still triggered all of the bottles. They're regretting having a
raised floor. Just say no to raised floors. Anyway, that fire really
really smells bad.

AK Schnozz