Re: [OM] No longer window shopping - ERRATUM

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping - ERRATUM
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 08:02:48 +0100
It’s a good point, Moose. And it’s slow at focusing on older bodies, and it has
an awkward hood and cap arrangement which can come apart easily.

But it has been instrumental in some excellent shots, with really nice
sharpness and other attractive characteristics which I find difficult to
describe.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay