Re: [OM] Brand new to LR for DAM (mostly), suggestions as how to set up

Subject: Re: [OM] Brand new to LR for DAM (mostly), suggestions as how to set up library and import images.
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 20:43:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<Another thing. If you happen to have had two cameras shooting in the same
<<location, but adjusted to different times (happened to Alice and me a few
<<times, and to others I guess hence the feature ...) you can chose one camera
<<from the library mode, and after selecting all its the files, adjust the
<<original time of capture to the one of the other camera(s).

Cool, thanks for mentioning.  I'll admit to a day or so with one cam on a trip
w/o proper time.  Time should be correct for geotagging.  If change the geotag
time with Geosetter and the  cam time differ, some mapping programs protest.
Exiftools GUI was rather defunct last I checked and to avoid  hassles paid a
couple bucks for Exifdatechanger.  Seems to be OK but will prolly use LR.  Some
geotagging software I use seems to convert the shot time to my time
zone--irritating.

Now I try to set all cam times before a trip--all trips cancelled this
spring/Summer.

Restricted to EDT for now, Mike