Re: [OM] LR/ACR Profiles [was Solstice Evening]

Subject: Re: [OM] LR/ACR Profiles [was Solstice Evening]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 15:06:55 -0700
On 6/24/2018 1:20 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose and Ken,

I found the problem.  It turns out that the images I was working on were iPhone images.  Apparently the Adobe RAW group of profiles only appears if the images are from some version of RAW.

Which does make sense. :-)

You may shoot with the iPhone using an app that saves RAW files, such as Camera+, Procamera, LR CC, etc. They may be set to save RAW files, extension .DNG.  These RAW files may be edited with some phone apps, such as LR CC, and/or uploaded to your computer, where LR will offer the RAW profiles.

If you use the LR CC iPhone app, log it and computer LR into your Adobe cloud storage and set the iPhone app to sync, the RAW photos you take will automagically appear in LR Classic on the computer.

Can't get too much smoother and easier than that.

Un Pasturized Moose