[OM] LR/ACR Profiles [was Solstice Evening]

Subject: [OM] LR/ACR Profiles [was Solstice Evening]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 23:05:51 -0700
On 6/22/2018 10:24 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Ken,

You may be disappointed, as I was, that the latest updates to LR seem to have done away with the Adobe group of profiles.  Adobe Landscape no longer exists.  The groups of color profiles are named Artistic, Modern and Vintage.  I'll have to take a while to evaluate the new ones and find one that I like as well as "Landscape".

Still there in my updated ver 7.4.

Right side of Develop, under "Basic", there's a line "Profiles: " The up-down arrow icon gives choices including Landscape. Click on the little boxes further right to open the Profile Browser, which includes sections for Adobe RAW, Artistic, Modern and Vintage, as well as Favorites and Camera Matching, on mine.

Under "Adobe RAW" are the old Standard, the new Color, Landscape and a couple
of others.

R. Moose