Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:27:14 +0100
I am currently using standalone version 6.8 and I don't remember the images being so noisy when I first got the camera so I wonder if something changed in the raw processing with the latest version of LR

However using the following settings I am getting close to what I expect to see - at least on the woodpecker picture so hopefully I can create a preset that gets me somewhere near to what I want.

Sharpening
Amount 40
Radius 0.8
Detail 80