Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Processing Fuji X-T2 Raw files in LR 6
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:09:13 +0100
I think the luminance noise reduction is whats taking the magic sauce (as ag
would say) away from the raw files compared to jpegs which is why i tried with
dfine2 - somewhere I think i have noise ninja, maybe I try with that.

I think i am happy now with sharpness but the grain is much more than the X-T1
but that could i suppose be due to the extra resolution of the files

IanW
Sent while mobile