Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: Philippe Amard <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 20:38:27 +0100
Jim,

I think you're making real progress, BRAVO!

Just a warning, when you "re-export" the now LR processed JPEG, pay
careful attention to rename it as I think you might have trouble with
duplicates IF you usually shoot JPEG AND RAW, the original in camera
JPEG might still be there, and conflicting names will result.

I personnally delete any in-camera JPEG when I'm sure the RAW (turned
into DNG) are there. And never re-export back to the original folder.

AMities
Philippe