Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:29:33 +0000
Well said, Paul. I feel the same way. We’ll see what happens, certainly there
are legal (and illegal) options to removing that frigtard from power.  Tax
investigations, all the other various assault/rape investigations, etc. – many
options there for accountability. We can only hope.

On 11/10/16, 6:16 AM, "olympus on behalf of olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<olympus-bounces+ed.sawyer=unh.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of

    Message: 10