Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:35:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     A somewhat disturbing story is developing around this.  First, most of the
kids protesting down here are Hispanic, and they're waving full-size Mexican
flags.  They are worried that Trump will follow up on his campaign promise to
send millions of illegals back home.  Our county sheriff was ousted, and I'm
hoping that he gets appointed as the head of ICE, where he can move his
enforcement of immigration law to a higher level.  He would be perfect for the
job.

     Second, it is being learned that these protests are being organised
through social media by adults.

>........... and just what do these adolescent numnuts hope to achieve
>other than to further dull what might be their already dull academic
>mindsets ?
>
>>      This is interesting, and seemingly growing everywhere:
>>
>> http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/watch-live-students-stage-walkout-at-carl-hayden-hs-over-election-results
>>

>>>     The question being passed around here is how do we keep social
>>> consciousness alive and well when our president is a sex predator?

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson