Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 19:14:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I was hoping that Bernie would be chosen as the VP candidate, which would
have kept most of his supporters.  Instead, it's very likely that they went
towards alternative candidates, thus diluting the Democratic vote.  I got the
impression that Kaine was chosen as he spoke fluent Spanish and would therefore
attract Hispanic voters.

>Even if she slut-shames rape victims and calls women who have been
>sexually harassed by her sexual-predator husband “white trash”? Voting by
>gender is a poor way to choose. Not that it much mattered in this
>election, since the alternative to Hillary was Trump.
>
>I’d vote for a woman if we could get a morally upright one to run. Someone
>like Elizabeth Warren. She would have made an incredible president, but
>she didn’t want run. The Democratic party’s corporate string-pullers would
>have just screwed her the way they did Bernie Sanders anyway. They were
>determined to appoint Hillary to the presidency, and their arrogance got
>us “President Trump.” I think Sanders, or Warren, could have beaten Trump.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson