Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: Rand Tomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:19:23 -0500
A simile of this occurrence in geology would be two tectonic plates pushing on each other and suddenly one going over the other causing an earthquake. This being the election.

The really disturbing thing, and I agree with you, is that the dems aren't likely to ever accept that a bunch of the votes against them were registered dems that were just fed up.