Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 13:55:20 -0700
It may be clever, but it is mysterious to me why any viewer would want it to work that way. I immediately found it annoying. Why occlude any image? I also didn't much like using the browser scroll bar to see more images. Overall, I don't find it attractive nor pleasing to use.
I'm hoping you want honest answers from folks who spend way too much time
viewing image web sites.

Pretty much my impression as well. Also did not much like the left to right scroll. Might be better if I were using my tilt wheel mouse. I was not pleased to find that once the photos loaded they were obscured and required more time to view. I prefer to view reasonable thumbs and make a quick assessment of which to view larger. To be brutally honest life is too short out here at the end of the wire to dally at such a site.

Mike