Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 16:36:03 +0100
I like the look, Leo.  I also like the rollover behaviour, but not that I can’t
use my cursor keys to move to the next image.  If I click on an image to see
the larger version, it arrives quickly enough on my cellular connection, but
reverts to the normal size on the second click.  I don’t know how others use
the second click, but it would be great to be able to use cursor keys to move
from one image to the next.

My connection is quite slow: it’s a cellular MiFi in the depths of the Norfolk
countryside with only 2 bars of signal on the device – a pretty good test, I
reckon :-)

Chris