Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 08:36:38 +0200
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Speedtest.net bandwidth 92.14 Mbps down 94.80 Mbps up Ping 1ms [Download
somewhat lower than upload, when my television is on, it takes some
bandwidth of the same connection]
Firefox 48.0 Windows 8 Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116m [64-bit] No
other internet browsers installed.

I don't very much like the design.
Initially when you follow your link I see the first 3 images plus a very
little bit of the fourth.
When I click on the first, the crypt there's nothing else to do than click
on the image again.
When I click on the 2nd image, the one without a description, there's a
menu bar beneath it, which stay the same with the 5 images to the right.
The image of the Flowers in a Window seem to have a dog-ear in the
upper-left of the image?
When I click on the last image, the wedding dress, the image overlays the
menu bar and I can scroll down to see the description.
However nothing happens when I click on this enlarged image, it does
disappear as with the other images, so I have I either much use the
backspace key to return to the initial images or click in the menu bar on
Horizontal Test to return.

When I click on Home there's 1 big image, the same image of the wedding
dress, but not in Stockholm as in the Horizontal Test but Copenhagen?
Two minor images under this big one and your can either use the mouse to
enlarge them or use the right and left arrow keys,

The Hill Country menu works the same as the Home menu, mouse or arrow keys.

The Recent menu has a life of it's own, when your quick enough you can use
the mouse and arrow keys, otherwise it scrolls on it;s own.
The first 4 images overlay the telephone number under your logo and
address, the last 2 leave your number visible.

The Architecture menu works the same as the recent one and only the
Incubator image partially block the phone number.

The Mannequin menu ibid as the 2 menus before, but all of the 12 images
partially block the phone number.

The Kids menu ibid and all of the 9 images block the phone number
completely.

The People menu same as before, but phone number visible for all images.

The Western menu same, only the first image partially blocks the phone
number.

The Arty menu same, some partially block the phone number.

The Medical menu, 18 images and the possibility to click the left < or
right > arrows with the mouse, there's no menu on the bottom of the page so
you have to use the Backspace key to return to the Arty menu and proceed
from there..

The Mounted Shooting menu has a back and next in stead of the arrows in the
Medical menu, but there's no menu on the bottom of the page, so use the
Backspace key again to return to the Arty menu.

The Married menu Before the Ceremony 20 images, number 10 & 12 blocking the
phone number. Clicking the Married menu in the menu bar let you return, or
use the Backspace key.

The Married menu The Ceremony Initially the 18 miniature images block the
Menu bar below, but it's possible to scroll down to see the complete menu
bar. Clicking the Married menu or use Backspace key to return to Marries
menu.

The Married menu After the Ceremony exactly the same as The Married menu
The Ceremony.

The Contact menu Use the Tab key enables you to fill out the 4 first Name,
Email, Message and Email list, but not the Submit.

The Tab key works differently in the various menus; when the Menu bar is
visible in the different menus by clicking the Tab key again and again it
let you go to the different sub-menus.
In the Medical and Mounted Shooting menus the Tab key lead you to < & >,
and back & next.
In the Horizontal Test menu the Tab key lead you to the different images on
that page by using the Enter key after choosing the image you want to see,
but there after the Tab key works the same a described when the Menu bar is
visible.