Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 22:01:41 -0700
On 8/12/2016 7:57 PM, David Thatcher wrote:
Hi Leo,

- There is no right-hand-side border space on rightmost image.

- image link on final image page (Wedding dress) is itself (not
horizontal-test.htm).

- if the browser vertical height is insufficient, the bottom menu drops
behind the image/caption/masthead (I guess this may be intentional :) )

What David said is true for me in FireFox.

And . . .