Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:56:26 +0100
Jez

With 2 bars on my Three MiFi, 69ms Ping, download 0.92Mbps, upload 0.09Mbps.
That looks sluggish, but the surfing performance is better than that.  However,
looking at Tina’s photos was taking too long so I’ll check them tomorrow on
76Mbps at home :-)

This caravanning lark is very calming.  We have our granddaughters with us (4
and 7), keeping us on our toes so I feel that I have earned the Grolsch that
has just come out of the fridge.

Chris