Re: [OM] Back Button Focus was IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvio

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Button Focus was IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 17:15:10 +0100
Ah, I see what you mean. But as a generality, the XPro1 does reward a little
practice, not just (but especially!) in the various viewfinder options in
different focusing modes. Hmm, and then there's the XPro2 to consider....

Maybe I will revert to exotic (i.e. non-European) whiskies. Oh, no sorry, that
is a LUG not OM List topic :-)

Piers