Re: [OM] Back Button Focus was IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvio

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Button Focus was IMG: A Lesson That Should Have Been Obvious
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:18:33 +0100
Matter of fact, some Blended Malt Whiskies can be very palatable ... or did
I misunderstand?

Reminds me that I once spent a long time delving into the archives
researching the US list prices of various BMW, Jaguar and Mercedes Benz
models, part of a piece of work for one of those three designed to evaluate
the impact of foreign exchange movements on its competitive position in the
US market. Amongst the results:

X prices with a view of exchange movements in order to maintain revenue in
home currency;
Y pays no discernible attention to exchange movements in its pricing policy;
Z policy has been inconsistent exchange movements have fluctuated.
and
X's efficiency has improved continually since 1978;
Y has on the whole been more efficient than X;
Z's efficiency has in the past declined alarmingly, since 1980 has improved
markedly.

No prizes for guessing which is which!

Piers