Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:35:26 -0700
On 3/18/2016 1:39 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
And I meant that a new bottle of Scotch was just fine for celebrating Paddy's Day.
<g>

If I recall correctly, by now there is precious little genetic difference
between the Irish and the Scots.

Wasn't then, either. But look at the way even closely related Scottish clans fought. Even with close DNA matches, bloodletting in quantity occurred. There's undoubtedly been bloodletting and the occasional death over that "e".

But whisky trumps whiskey every time, except in hot toddies. <g>

There is certainly a genetic difference between Irish whiskey and Scots whisky.

D. N. A. Moose