Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:55:25 -0400
If I were confident of my pronunciations, I might do the same. <g> I've got
Talisker and Jura down, though.

Grey is one of those gray areas where I prefer the British spelling. The word
just _looks_ better, and to the mind's ear, sounds slightly different. As do
the -ise words compared with our -ize. My ear has not been able to distinguish
any difference, but I haven't tuned in properly.

I have decided to be a gadfly and spell as I feel at the moment. <g>

--Bob, spelled the same on both sides of the Atlantic

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.