[OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition

Subject: [OM] (OT) New Consumable Acquisition
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:40:32 -0400
>From my son's in-laws in South Pasadena, CA. A very nice--_very_
nice--blended Scotch whisky, winner of many awards. Smoooooooth! An
excellent way to celebrate St. Paddy's Day, don't you think?

The good news is this is from the firm of Duncan Taylor Scotch Whisky in
Huntley, Scotland. The president of Duncan Taylor is a fellow named Euan
Shand. He is married to his CEO, who happens to be my daughter-in-law's
first cousin.

I believe Piers is familiar with the retail shop in Huntley.

Hehe.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal