Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:48:22 -0600
> I like the house.  But then, the FLLWright in me always likes modern
> houses.  However, I would leave it that color. Very natural, feels "right"
> with the landscape.  Slate blue and white would go against my grain.  But
> then again, it ain't my house.

Just like a FLW house, it does change shape as you move around it.
>From the south-east, the house looks yuge. From the south-west, it
looks kinda weird. When we bought the place, there were overgrown
shrubs covering up the lower windows and that ended giving the house
that "unibrow" look. We removed the shrubs, which increased the solar
effectiveness by 30% and it looked much better. The trees in the front
yard do not interfere at all.

The color is just a little off. Everything needs a fresh coat of
paint, no matter what, but it's not quite right for the neighborhood.
The dark slate-blue works with the neighborhood. I think we have 32
houses in this subdivision and it's hard to keep from duplicating the
neat colors.

> You have a double-walled soundproofed room for the studio?

No, just the outside walls. Not sure what the future of the studio is.
With the empty-nest syndrome looming in our near future, it's an
unknown.

AG