Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Roofs - of course to power Olympus cameras - duh
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 05:38:37 +1300

We are going to re-roof our house as well.

It will be corrugated
iron.

Some of these shots show what that's like.

and the pre-history
- a small selection.

http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19625&g2_page=1

Five
months on and we are still arguing with the insurance company. The few
builders locally are extremely busy and a house for a couple of ancient
people is not high on anybody's priority list.

I AM going for triple
glazing with wooden frames, and wall framing up to 150mm thick for much
better insulation.

Discussions on Friday or early next week.

Looks
as though it will be a total rebuild from the floor slab up.

Brian