Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 12:58:15 -0600
Easy to spend the other guy's money. I have the EM5 mark II, and am quite pleased, but I would be even happier with a simplified camera, not a kid's toy. Who in their right mind does in camera photoshopping when all they have is a tiny screen, and the file is forever damaged?

There is a current post on Kirk Tuck's website where he compares using different cameras for different tasks. He recently shot almost identical product shots with a Nikon D810 and a Sony R10. Guess which one won? He draws comparisons between his choices and ownership of several different cameras and systems to a professional chef's kit of knives.

And honestly what I really want is for Fuji to build a digital version of the xPan
With maybe AF and white bal. Like that's going to happen.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Norcutt