Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 16:56:54 -0500
I've really been impressed with Photoshop stitching. If there's a moving object in the overall image which occurs in different places in different frames it is smart enough (usually) to include only one instance of the same object. Rolling nearby waves might be a different class of problem but I haven't run into that one yet.

Chuck Norcutt