Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 16:51:26 -0500
But, do you have a raw file to work with?

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/8/2016 8:52 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Yes, and I have PS and a free one, but many who use the internal pano system of
the Fuji cameras enjoy having the facility.  You have to take care with your
settings, but the results can be excellent.

And it means that I don’t have to faff around with taking several shots to feed
my deskbound stitching software.

Chris