Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 20:31:47 -0500
I was about to say the same. There's a lot of good pano software out there and (possibly) the best is free.

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/7/2016 6:01 PM, Moose wrote:
On 2/6/2016 10:53 PM, ChrisB wrote:
I think I know what you meant by that, Bill.  But the Fuji cameras can
do automatic panoramas, when handled with care, which look pretty
good.  Also, the new X-Pro2 gives you 6,000 x 3,376 pixels in 16:9
mode; that must be pretty close to xPan shape.  But I think I read
somewhere that the X-Pro2 does not have the builit-in panorama
facility . . .

Perhaps because is simply isn't necessary?

Shoot 'N Stitch Moose