Re: [OM] Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish weather
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:42:49 -0800
Well, we didn't get many windy days Bob. May is a milder month I think....at least for Scotland. Although there were a few days on Skye when we could've been home. We came prepared and being PacNW'ers got out in it anyway and then retreated to the Stein Inn. :) Mull is on the short list for the next trip.

Mike

Re; weather. A strong omega block is setting up here today. Bottom line, mild on the left coast, all the nasty stuff goes to the east and on over to UK. Stay home, stay warm.