Re: [OM] Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish weather
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 15:25:52 -0500
You should have been there last May. Cold and wet. Everyone kept apologizing.
We geared up and carried on and had an outstanding time. Planning a return May
2017. Back to Iona for sure, and a block of time on Skye. The four days we had
weren't enough. And if there's time, Lewis and Harris.

Every now and then when I'm sitting quietly in my chair, dog asleep on my feet,
I feel the pull of the islands. It's down at the subatomic level. Resistance is
futile. They say the membrane between the now and eternity is verra' thin in
Scotland, and never thinner than on the islands.

Bob Lapsed Druid Whitmire
Unrepentant Romantic
And Certified Neanderthal

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.