Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:04:56 -0600
I must say that I like what I see as to its form in general from what I see on the web, but no one will live long enough to see on in person where I live. I don't think Olympus cares about brick and motor stores at all, and here, the bad taste from the infamous OM10 problems are still remembered.In any event, there is one little nagging thing that bothers me and I find makes the off putting overwhelming. It's the little dial on the front with all the silly hipster modes. To me it makes the camera look like a toy. I can't believe that a camera with that feature won't be lacking in other areas. It to me is yet another example of how the camera companies are run by engineers and marketers, not photographers. My heart cries out for a digital OM4.

-----Original Message----- From: Piers Hemy